1. Create an A4 poster demonstrating the public health problems in the 14th Century.
2. Make a crossword of the key terms and phrases that you have used in the last lessons on Public Health and the Black Death.
3. Create a comic strip demonstrating what medieval people believed caused the Black Death (http://bitstrips.com/create/comic)
4. Create a mind map of the differences between Public Health in Medieval and Roman towns.
5. Answer the following questions on Public Health (1 side of A4 roughly)
Describe what public health was like in the Medieval period. (Were they as bad we thought)
What were the differences between Roman and Medieval public health?