This page introduces overseas development in America.
Suzuyo America, Inc.
Location: Atlanta (Headquarters), Chicago, Columbus
Established: February 1990
- Partner with UPS, the world’s largest logistics company, to leverage UPS`s network and resources.
- Providing high quality warehouse service similar to Japan, focusing on automotive parts
- Consolidated transportation service between America and Mexico reduces transportation lead time and provides stability.
Suzuyo Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Location: Headquarters (established in March 2012)
Celaya Branch (established in November 2013)
- Trade results with many auto parts manufacturers
- Expand the business by utilizing the services of our UPS partnership
- Equipment transportation: Have a track record of transporting large facilities of many Japanese companies
- Transportation between America and Mexico: Maintain service menus such as trailers, mixed loading, railways, and provide services tailored to customer needs
- Warehouse: A warehouse is located near an automobile factory, and providing added value as VMI / gate storehouse
Suzuyo Gerenciamento Logistico Brasil Ltda.
Established: September 1998
We offer the following services to help make your SCS more advanced.
- International transportation service (sea and air) in partnership with UPS
- Domestic transportation service in partnership with local contractors (land)
- Import / export customs service based on local regulations and customs circumstances
- Proposal for optimal logistics and integrated transportation based on 20 years of experience and know-how